18th Birthday

Card Class
Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
what a great day we all had.Today we made 
this card in class



Items That I Used: 
- Card stock:  Whisper white, Basic Black
- Stamp set: Number Of Years
- Big Shot:Large Numbers Framelits
- Jet Black Stazon Ink 
- Dimensionals: Stampin Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals  

Thanks for stoppin in and checking out my card, i hope you get some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx  

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.

Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
[140622]
$54.00
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
[140653]
$47.00

Comments

Popular Posts