Butterfly For You

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
what a great day we all had Today we made 
this in card in class

  
 

And this is what it looks like in  Balmy Blue

Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Crumb Cake and Highland Heather
- Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala 6x6
- Stamp set: Beauty Abounds
- Big Shot: Butterfly Beauty Framelits
- Archival Stampin ink: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake, Highland Heather
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping' in to see my card, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card - Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.

Comments

Popular Posts