Note Pad

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
Today i made this Note Pad and i thought that i should share it
With You.

 I made this note pad and others using my left over from last year Christmas paper, I have to make room so i can fit all the new Christmas paper from Stampin Up.
Wow i didnt think it would be this hard to pick my new paper there was just to many Beautiful colors and designs to pick from and i was having trouble so guess what i did ?
If you said i got them all well your right i did lol, now i don't know which to use first. 
These are the 
Items I Used Are:
- Card stock: Thick Whisper white
- Designer Series Paper: Be Merry
 - Rhinestones
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my note pad, i hope you get some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa xx
All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.


Be Merry Designer Series Paper
Be Merry Designer Series Paper
[144111]
$19.25

Comments

Popular Posts