Christmas Box

Yesterday we Finished our Christmas Box
in class

Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Very Vanilla,Crumb Cake and Night Of Navy
- Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
- Stamp set: Perfectly Plaid
- Big Shot: Layering Ovals,Large Numbers
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Night of Navy & Pretty Peacock
-Daffodil Delight Blend
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Foil Sheet:Gold
 - Punch: Leaf
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping in to see my box, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx 

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00

Comments

Popular Posts