My Birthday Card

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
On the weekend my mum asked me to make a Birthday Card
and this is it, then when it was made she was laughing because 
she had got me to make my own Birthday Card. 


Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Lemon Lime Twist & Mossy Meadow
- Stamp set: Flower Shop
- Big Shot: Well Written Framelits, Number Of Years, Stitched Seasons
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
 - Momento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Foil Sheet: Silver
-Rhinestones
 - Punch: Leaf, Pansy
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping' in to see my card, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx
 
All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.

Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
[140622]
$54.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[144086]
$11.50
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00
Pansy Punch
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00

Comments

Popular Posts