xmas box card

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
Today we made this box card in class and i thought that i should share it
With You.


Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white, Mossy Meadow and Berry Burst
- Designer Series Paper: Festive Farmhouse
- Stamp set: Perfectly Plaid, Many Blessings &Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Big Shot: Layering Ovals, Layering Circles
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Mossy Meadow & Cherry Cobbler
 - Rhinestones
 - Punch: Pine Tree, Candy Cane & cookie Cutter Builder 
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping' in to see my card, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.


Comments

Popular Posts