Inspire.Create.Challenge #050

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
Today im joining in with Inspire.Create.Challenge #050


Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Night Of Navy & poppy Parade
- Stamp set: Floral essence & Beautiful Day
- Big Shot: Layering Circles
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Poppy Parade, Night Of Navy & Coastal Cabana
- Stampin' Emboss Powder:Copper
- Embossing Buddy
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping' in to see my card, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.

Copper Metallic Thread
Copper Metallic Thread
[141696]
$6.00

Comments

Popular Posts