Pink Scrapbook Page

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
what a great day we all had Today we made 
this in scrapbook page in class


Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow
- Stamp set: Floral Essence & Flourishing Phrases
- Big Shot: Flourish, Hand-Lettered Prose & layering Circles 
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow & Petal Pink
 - Pearl Basic Jewels
 - Punch: Leaf & Perennial Flower
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my card, i hope you get some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa xx  


All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.

Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00

Comments

Popular Posts