Mojo Monday #521

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
Today im joining in with Mojo Monday this is what i have made for 
Sketch #521


 
Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Gorgeous Grape
- Stamp set: Floral Essence, Daisy Lane & Hardwood
- Big Shot: Layering Circles
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green & Soft Suede 
- Hessian Ribbon
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping' in to see my card, i hope you got some inspiration 
from what you have see today.
Till next time  
Teresa  xx

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.


Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp
Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp
[133035]
$26.00

Comments

Popular Posts