Paper Crafts Crew Challenge # 348

Hi and welcome to Teresa's Happy Place
Today im joining in with Paper Craft Crew Challenge # 348


Items I Used Are:
- Card stock:  Whisper white,Night Of Navy and Old Olive
- Designer Series Paper: See A Silhouette
- Stamp set: Floral Essence
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Big Shot: Layering Circles
  - Rhinestones
 - Punch: Leaf, Perennial Flower
- Dimensionals: Mini Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and i hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on. Dont forget to check out all the pages and  at PCC#348 by clicking Here
Till next time  
Teresa  xx

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card 
Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my online shop.


Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00

Comments

Popular Posts